Saturday 8 March 2014

Pet Portrait Fundraiser




As many of you know.....dogs have a soft spot in my heart.  This all began when I decided to take a huge step in life and move from Edmonton, AB to Kelowna, BC to open a couple pet food boutiques.
This experience was on of the most inspiring for me.

I began rescuing and rehoming pitbulls and bulldogs.  It became a constant in my life that I always had an extra dog.  I am however lucky to have found some of the most amazing homes for these dogs.

When my life transitioned into photography and I became so busy that I could not personally rescue anymore dogs, plus the rehoming became much more of a challenge with a young son who started getting very attached.

So I had to decide a way I could still help out.....and this is what began my start of Pet Portriat Fundraisers.   I have a couple upcoming fundraisers that are already full.

My next fundraiser is for "Alberta Cancer Therapy Subsidization Society"  it will be held in my home studio on March 29th.  If you are interested in booking in please email me at info@urbanimages.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment