Wednesday 9 April 2014

Our new member of our family.....yes not my typical dog!



As most of you know.....my love of dogs is out of this world.  I have spent many years rescuing and rehoming bulldogs and pitbulls.  They are my breed of choice and always have been.

Recently my son and I went to Kelowna for a visit with friends and family.  We go back regularly and I have a friend who breeds Biewer Yorkies.  I have visited many times and I have photographed many litters of hers.  Always leaving saying "yah i'm not really a little dog person"

My last trip to Kelowna included a visit to Itty Bitty Buddies so my son could hold a 2 week old puppy.

I decided to help my girlfriend Karyl with Itty Bitty Buddies who breeds these Biewer Yorkies.  She needed to have Porshe brought to Edmonton in order to breed her with a male here to expand her lines.  Rocklin was thrilled to have her ride on his lap for 10 hours all the way back.  However by Canmore, AB he had decided he didn't want to give her up.  Made this really difficult.  Then, the breeding never ended up happening so when I got the call that she was going back to Kelowna I said "no".  Rocklin needs her!!!


I have never fell in love with a dog so quickly in my entire life.  I'm a big dog person. A jerk dog person.  Bullies are my breed.  However, this beauty has changed my mind entirely.  Her temperament is incredible.  Karyl breeds these dogs and honestly I've never seen such incredible dogs that are sweet and amazing with children.  I realize how wonderful she will be in our life.  She's little and with us traveling so much she can just come with us.  Rocklin can walk her, sleep with her, play with her.  



Welcome to the family Porshe!!!!

If you or anyone you know are looking for an incredible member of the family I would absolutely recommend her.  As well Porshe will be having puppies one day, so stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment