Friday 11 April 2014

Kabukikreations


I met Amanda a couple of years ago.  From that moment on we had a great business relationship.  I discovered she crocheted.  Which worked perfectly!  I needed a bunch of custom photo props for newborns and she needed family photos.  The perfect trade.

If you haven't visited her facebook page definately check her out.  She's unique and amazing.  I basically give her an idea and she takes it and runs with it.

I started with a collection of newborn hats something simple and basic and then WOW.

Whether its diaper covers, and hats, or special things like hammocks KABUKIKREATIONS is incredible.







I continue to order personal items as well like slippers for my son and hats for myself.



YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO CHECK HER OUT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment