Thursday 24 April 2014

Boudoir Photography.....you should try it.


I put out a model search a little while ago with some specific looks in mind.  The reason I needed to find models was so that I could get permission to put them on my website. 

Quite often my clients are doing a boudoir session for their partner so not always comfortable with their photos being online.  So sometimes just so you ladies can see my work I have to put out a model call.

 I feel like more women should take the opportunity to have Boudoir photo's done.  How fun was this session in a bubble bath.  There is endless ideas for boudoir sessions.  I love when I get requests from clients with different ideas or themes.  This makes my job an absolute blast.

I recently met this lovely blonde when I photographed her two french bulldogs for a fundraiser I was doing.  When I put out a request for a model and she responded I was absolutely thrilled.  The best part is we plan to work together this summer.  She has an online store that sells vintage, retro, and rockabilly products. Off The Radar Clothing. You absolutely need to check her out.  I can't wait for our shoot this summer as well we will be looking for models for some themed shoots we will be doing together so stay tuned.




I also love when women ask me what to wear.  It can be so simple.  It doesn't always need to be fancy lingerie that you don't own.  This is an awesome example of black panties.  So simple, right?  Or a white top is very fitting with this light.



If you want to see more of my work please check out my Portfolio!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment