Thursday 29 May 2014

We are Welders



I got the chance today to photograph a couple welders for the launch of their new website.  This website is all new to them and it was a good chat discussing the benefits to online marketing.


They had already set up before I got there which was great.  This made it really simple for me.   A few test shots for lighting and we were good to go.  This was my favorite shot from the shoot.


You should definately take a minute to check out their new website www.wearewelders.com and be sure to pass this onto anyone who might be interested in their services.

If you or any business you know are looking to update their website be sure to contact me for a quote.  I am currently working with many new businesses on building amazing websites and I cannot wait to share them all with you.





No comments:

Post a Comment