Friday 16 May 2014

Father's Day gift he will never forget!!!


He has everything he needs.  So why not give him something that will blow his mind.

Book a boudoir session and surprise him with amazing photos of YOU!!!

I've also added a great new offer for Father's Day packages this year.  Included in your package is a slide show that you can load onto his phone!  What man wouldn't absolutely love that.


Take a minute and check out my boudoir portfolio and then contact me in order to book your session with enough time before Father's Day.

FULL PACKAGE $375
includes 1 hour session
 20 edited photos on disc
unlimited outfit changes
*also includes my gift of a slideshow 

MINI PACKAGE $250
includes 1/2 hour session
10 edited photos on disc
unlimied outfit changes
*also includes my gift of a slideshow 

Makeup option by Clean Slate Makeup and Beauty only $50 includes lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment