Tuesday 6 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day....some of my favorite mommy moments



Being a mother is one of the greatest gifts one can ever have.  It will change your life entirely.  I know when speaking to many mothers they didn't know they could love something so much until they had a child.  These are some of my favorite mommy moments I've had the chance to capture over the last year.

"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother" 

- Lin Yutang




"Without my kids, tomorrow wouldn't be worth the wait and yesterday wouldn't be worth remembering" 

- unknown






"Mother's love is like nothing else in the world!"












If you are wanting to capture some mommy and me moments please don't hesitate to contact me to book a session.  It's always an absolute pleasure because I am a mom who is also a photographer.  I make sure to regularly have photos of my son and I so I capture those special moments and memories.


From my son and I.....Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms.  You truly are exceptional.

Photo taken by Amaryllis Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment