Monday 16 June 2014

The Blue Book Bake Shop



I could not wait to post a blog about the The Blue Book Bake Shop.  I have known England for years through his wife.  Ashley is also another Photographer.  He always amazes me with his mad baking skills.  I never have to explain what I want.  I trust him to go to town.

I have partnered with them to do all my baking for my cakesmash sessions.  They continue to come up with unique and creative ideas while still keeping it cost effective for my clients.  Seems like the perfect balance.  Everyone who I have ever refered is always blown away.

Here are a few samples that they have personally done for me.  *warning do not read if you are hungry.


These cupcakes were for my sons 2nd birthday. Beach Theme Cupcakes for a special little man! 3 different flavours of cupcakes: Strawberry, Key Lime and Gluten Free Red Velvet all with Cream Cheese Icing and a fondant beach and turtle.

Rock and Roll themed cake impressed absolutely everyone! 

I ordered my mom's wedding cake through them and could it not be the absolute best looking cake for a vintage wedding EVER!!!




Be sure to contact them for any of your custom baking needs.  I promise you wont be disapointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment