Wednesday 27 July 2016

I'm finally where I belong




Today I really feel blessed.  I'm sitting on my deck while my baby naps and my oldest is at his nana's swimming......I almost have to pinch myself.  Is this real.  Did this really work out?  Yes....yes it sure did.

I booked 2 sessions today and sent out a gift certificate all for amazing clients who also travel between Edmonton and Kelowna.  I think this move really worked.

Photo by Pink Dragonfly Photography
Some of you don't know but a year ago I made the big move back to Kelowna, BC.  This is really where my heart is.  It's where I want to raise my family.  It's ME!  I wasn't sure how well my clients in Edmonton were going to take the news however.....it's been incredible.  Many of you amazing clients have contacted me and booked sessions for your upcoming holidays to Kelowna.  This makes me smile.

I've been able to help you plan your holidays.  I've been excited for a change of scenery.  It's been fun.  I'm also lucky that my wonderful inlaws live in Canmore, AB.  This allows us to break up the regular trips back to Edmonton.  It's a 10 hour trip back and that's without the insane construction, and with 2 kids being able to go half way and stop for a family visit is wonderful.

So far it's gone really well.  I've been able to fit in my Edmonton clients and I appreciate you all booking ahead.  I appreciate all of you trusting me when I send my assistant Laura if I am unable to shoot your session in Edmonton.  The feedback has been incredible.

This move back has allowed me to be the mom I want.  I am able to be at home with my children and able to homeschool.  I love this as we are able to do school on the beach or even on a trip back to Edmonton.

My next trip is August 4th to photograph a wedding for a wonderful couple who I  have had the pleasure of watching their family grow.  As well as 3 newborns sessions.  I do have the ability to sneak in a couple family mini sessions so if this interests you please contact me today.



No comments:

Post a Comment