Wednesday 19 August 2015

Deanna & Brad ~ Tie the Knot


I had the pleasure of photographing these two as they celebrated their big day.  I met them through Brad's sister Kim who has been a client for years.  I knew when they came to me that if they were related to Kim this wedding was going to be a blast.

Now as life would take it I ended up back in Kelowna before the big day.  Deanna emailed me an itinerary of the day and I didn't think it was for real!  She was beyond organized.  Slightly made me feel I needed to forward it to all brides.

I made the trip from Kelowna extremely excited and looking forward to their big day.  We started the day with the girls getting ready at Brad and Deanna's home.  I was greeted by her father on the front lawn and I knew from that moment I was probably going to cry at this wedding.  He was so proud!  He was excited to see his little girl.  As the girls got ready and enjoyed being ahead of schedule (as per the amazing itinerary) I knew this was going to be one fun day.



They had their ceremony at Greystone Gardens Bed and Breakfast.  This place is an amazing place just outside of Devon and the photo opportunities there are endless.  When I got to the place and saw the Brad for the first time (my second shooter Laura with Pixel Photography was with the guys all morning) he was all smiles.  He knew he was going to be seeing his bride shortly and the anticipation was going to end.


Brad and Deanna's wedding party was hilarious and entertaining.  This always makes for a fun time.  We flew through their photos as everyone was full of laughs.  Then I got some alone time with the bride and groom which is always my favorite part of photographing weddings.  These two make love look so simple.  


We got out to their reception held in Ardrossan and seriously the venue was decorated beautifully.  The colors were amazing and little details weren't missed. They had a great wheel which added to the fun making guest spin the wheel to get them to kiss.


Thanks Deanna and Brad for including me in one of the most important days in your life.  Next photo session.....newborn please!







No comments:

Post a Comment